Re: REAL Cold Air intake for 97-99 Dakotas

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 16:10:02 EST

How much How much?
-Dester

<< I finally found a real cold air intake for my truck, and I thought I'd pass
 the info along. Made by Intense Performance in Washington state, these
 aren't a K&N FIPK II or other style that ends up pulling warm underhood air
 in, but instead goes through the flap next to the radiator to get real
 cold, ram air. They're roughly the same price as the K&N. I've spoken
 with a couple of Durango owners who really like these. Here is an address
 to see it installed on a Durango. >>