Re: Po'-Boy Air Intake

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 18:10:46 EST

Tom
Use 3" exhaust tubing that's available at any 18 wheeler parts supply house.
I used 3.5" aluminized steel tubing on the one I made up. Check
http://users.jnlk.com/dakrt/homemade.htm
The elbow with 9" straight section on each side costs less than $30. I used
4" pipe sleeves (cut to 3.5" and superglued) from Home Depot. I have
several left over if you have problems finding them.

Gilbert Vega