Re: rollpan !?!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 17:49:31 EST

>>Does anybody make a ZR-1 pan for the Dakota's? <<

not yet, but anythin gis possible with metal and some time =)

I wouldn't like one... too "Chevy" for my taste... would be like putting
"SS" all over my Dodge..
That's something I don't understand... why does every other chevy that
rolls by with any sort of mod have some kind of ghetto lookin' SS
somewhere on it? It's like as soon as John Q Chevyowner gets his new
silverado, he puts exhaust on it and puts an SS on it somewhere...
posers... don't get me wrong, I think people who put R/T on something
that didn't come as an R/T is a poser too.... =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.