Re: rollpan !?!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:11:55 EST

In a message dated 2/10/00 10:03:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Redmopar99@aol.com writes:

> The ones from Summit also has to be cut and drilled. My friend bought one
> for
> his S-10 (poor soul) and when it came he had to paint it and then get the
> holes for his license plate mounting and lights, and then get the brackets
> mounted to put it on. I'd go with someone other than Summit if you want a
> roolpan
> Aaron
> '99 RC V6 4X2

Just get a Fiberglass one like Steve Tommeys (Smokindakota.com)

They look nice and are suposedly easy to install

Personally I got a Custom one from Alter Images, not really custom, and I
had to drill holes to mount Light/plate ect, but I got it because it wasa
weld-in design, and I wanted that Ultra Smooth look!
    Greg