Re: Re: hheeeeyyyy 32 are no problem

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:02:01 EST

Outstanding! Glad to hear it.... I am a 4x4 poseur.... I like to go offroad,
but my idea of fun is the beach, some mud maybe... no rock-climbing or
serious offroading for me.... (I LIKE my paint job and sheet metal right
where they are) But I don't like the lousy tires I have(stock)... would love
to have some a little more agressive... ok, a LOT more aggressive :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com