Re: spankin a chubby and rustang(well not really)

From: John Foy (rbd_807@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:12:51 EST

What do you mean, no umph out of a 6er??? I have a 92 dak sport with a 3.9
and it has never lost a race in its career. I've beat mustangs, full size
fords, chevys, whatever, granted it has a five speed and im about the best
in the state at speed shifting, but still, our 6's do fantastic for what
they are. Low 15's in the quarter isnt bad for a stock pickup. a few mods
and you've got a regular race truck.