Bunch o questions

From: dirt rider (drt-rdr@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:51:03 EST

Hi, I have a few questions concerning my 98 Dak, 5.2 CC auto 4wd, 77,000
miles

1) Is the fuel filter serviceable, I don't see a listing in the purolator
catalog for a filter.

2) has anyone found orange bulbs to replace the bulbs in the driving lights,
I would like fog lights.

3) It's time for me to change the cap/ rotor/ plug wires and plugs. Any
reccomendations. On my other cars I've used autolite.

4) Anyone find anyone that makes a gas tank bigger than the 22 gal tank. Its
too small when I'm towing ?

5) Has anyone had to replace the shift knob (automatic) mine cracked and
I'm not sure how the overdrive button comes off.

6) I recently went for tires and shocks. I put on bf goodrich AT's 31/10.5
and Rancho shocks and the truck rides really stiff right now and I'm trying
to determine is it the shocks or the tires. The tires are inflated to 32
psi. I think it's the shocks and I may start by taking the rear ones out and
replacing them with a regular light truck gas shock. any reccomendations.

Thanks, Nick