Bunch o questions

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 10:31:30 EST

I hit a site the other day, Northern Tool I beleive, and did a search on "box"
or "Tool box"
and it came back with some auxilliary fuel cells that fit in the bed of the
truck that are made
of welded aluminum tread plate. There were various sizes but I think around 30
gals. So
putting one of them baby's in the bed would certainly extend your cruisin'
range. Sorry I can't
be more specific of where I saw it, I was under the influence of percocet at
the time.
 (hernia repair) Just remember....... lift with your legs........