Re: Guage pods

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:57:34 EST

In a message dated 2/11/00 12:22:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
durling@attglobal.net writes:

> If any one on the list has an older body style fullsize ram (pre '94) if
> you have time could you send a pic on the drivers side a-piller.
> Auto-Meter doesn't make a pod kit for my truck but if I remember right
> the plastic panel has a simialr contour to my '96 dak. I would like to
> mount a couple of guages and like the apperance of this item. I might
> have to do a little trimming to the part but that's okay since it cost
> around $20 bucks.

Jeff

 Jon and I have 93 & 96 Daks and we tried to get something that would work
but Auto meter said they had nothing for them. I even sent them info on them
to see if they could come close but they said no. We ended up making some out
of 2" schedule 40 plastic pipe. I did a hit and miss set up on my radial arm
saw and came up with a setup that worked pretty good. Jon has a 3 gauge setup
and I have a 2. If your interested I could give you a little more detail.

Bill