MPI install with Jon's kit

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:57:41 EST

ANYONE going to tackle the MPI install do yourself a favor you won't regret
and get one of the kits from Jon. I installed mine the same time Jon did and
it was a pain in the butt trying to round up all those extra needed parts and
figuring out the hard way what works and what doesn't. The only thing that
saved me from finding that manifold in pieces was that the truck was already
tied up waiting on BO parts from the wonderful Mopar Performance Parts
people. If I had tried to do it in a weekend project and needed the truck I
would have been out of luck. Jon has done a super job of making a Mopar Per
Parts half supplied half assed project into a easy task. I don't know what
drives this guy to burdening himself to help out others but do yourself a
favor and use one of the kits if ya go for the MPI. I really thought they
would cost more that he is charging especially with the maching work he had
to have done but some how he kept them very affordable. But Jon why didn't
you have these when I put mine on :-(

Bill