Re: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 00:27:11 EST

Ok i gotta talk on this one, I ordered my light on Jan 25th and Received
them on Feb 7th. 13 days to deliver mine. I understand it takes 7 days
but when 7 turns to 13 I know I start wondering.

Chris Lambert

ps. What is all this dremel business, my truck comes in tomorrow, I don;t
feel I should have to modify these things at all, they should fit correct?
After all I bought them for a 00 dakota, not a 00 whatever and am trying to
convert them to something else.. am I right?

>>>Do people not understand that UPS ground to the east coast take 7
business
>days. It says on the website when order that it is shipped via ground
>mail.
>People on this list jump to conclusions to quickly. Have a little
faith.<<<