Re: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 23:20:09 EST

In a message dated 02/11/2000 6:45:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu writes:

<< Ok i gotta talk on this one, I ordered my light on Jan 25th and Received
 them on Feb 7th. 13 days to deliver mine. I understand it takes 7 days
 but when 7 turns to 13 I know I start wondering.

i also ordered mine on the 25th and recieved them today. nader called me on
the 26th to tell me that i had to pay for the shipping to canada. i
confirmed that that was fine on the 27th. so lets say 28 th to the 10th to
get here. two weeks. two countries.
derek