Re[2]: Dying batteries

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 09:05:09 EST

The red goop comes in an aerosol can and is called "Battery Terminal Protector"
(Go figure! :-). I bought mine at NAPA and forget the exact price at this
point but I don't think it was very expensive. Too bad you don't live closer
or I'd let you use some of mine... All they had was a large can of it and I'll
never be able to use it all.

Of course you're right about the temp. thing... < 10F isn't that bad but I
don't think extreme fits < -25 either... That's more like bizarre cold! :-)
Tom