Dakota is in the shop and general bitching about service

From: Dave Di Santi (DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 09:42:35 EST

Hi all,

      Well, the Dakota is finally in the shop for the brake fluid leak, the
service guy said it was the master cylinder and it isn't safe to drive. Now
I feel really stupid for delaying taking it in----it isn't easy when you
work 12 hours a day every day easier just to add fluid and promise yourself
I will bring it in ---tommorrow. Nice policy of no loaners. thanks again
D/C that is going the be 32.99 reasons a day for me to buy elsewhere, and I
am a car nut with spendable income so I think a Corvette rather than Viper,
a Bonneville rather than an Intrepid etc. When I called to inquire about
the Truck I was put on hold twice for over ten minutes at a time AARRRGGHH

     Is there a TSB on the alignment problem on the Dakota?

Dave