Re: billet grille

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 14:49:13 EST

    Yes, I have. This is something like the second or third time these have
been offered on eBay. Not sure how many this guy has. They look like
they are a good deal when compared to something similar like Lund's
screen fronts (which are made of plastic and are about $45). I know of
a couple of DMLers that have gotten this. They could tell you more about
it. Personally, I'm saving my pennies (literally after the hood) for a
Street
Scene grille.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC