RE: Used Truck Trouble

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 14:55:43 EST

> My son bought a used truck from a Ford Dealer and it has some
> problems....the dealer won't budge. Any one know the best course of
> action? Im in NJ.
> Greg??
> Thanks,
> Bob

Let me guess... Butler 4duh?? Rule of thumb...Never buy a used car that is a
different manufactuer than the dealer. I learned the hard way not once but
twice. What sort of problems are you having? What is the warranty you have??
Speaking of which I have to go back to the dealer.. Cheap POS Cat is making
a racket.... Maybe I should just bite the bullet and go to my local Walker
dealer and have them put a Dynomax cat on with a catback (hey Kevin are you
doing your exhaust? hehehehe)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ