Re[3]: 5.2 vs4.7

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 21:50:22 EST

According to the April copy of Mopar Action, the replacement for the 360 is
going to be
"a gen-u-ine hemispherical combustion chamber, aluminum head V8. The all new
pushrod mill
displaces 354 cubes, cranks out 354 ponies at about 4000 rpm, and grunts 354
lb/ft of torque at 3200 rpm.
Sharp minded readers will remember that the engine in the '56 300B was a 354
Hemi, so it's deja vu all
over again!!"
It goes on to say that Ma Mopar hopes to get around NASCARs 1970 Hemi ban and
try to get this mill in
the Winston Cup Dodge Intrepid.

 Can you imagine one of these babies in a Dak?!?!