Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 07:40:24 EST

In a message dated 2/12/00 1:22:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< It's not dead yet! You can still get it in the Durango and Ram, I
 think. You can get the 4.7 in the Durango too, but have you looked at
 the torque curve? Looks like a stock-tracking graph!

2001 models will only see the 4.7 and the 360.
Yeah, I know the torque isnt the same, but it gets it on the upper end where
the 318 would go flat. A supercharger would definetely help the low end on a
4.7.
Boog