Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 14:06:44 EST

 this is stupid, some trucks are running good and some don't . i like the
4.7, but stop with this crap that this is the way of the future. any engine
can run good with the right things done to them and a good driver, shit my 99
club cab R/T thats weights 4250 with my fat ass in it, is running 14.50 with
slicks ,stage 1 tb, and exhaust work, to much depends on the outcome of the
quarter mile like track condition, weather,humidity,temp,driver,and so on .
dammm were all dakota's in here and lets attack furds,chebbies,etc. and not
each other .hell i hope we all run good and spank lots of other vehicles.