RE: Trans Cooler

From: Joshua Brown (CompCon Tech) (a-jobro@microsoft.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 22:19:11 EST

Thanks for the info man, I am seriously thinking about beefing up the tranny
before doing any more mods, I am planning on a cooler, shift kit, maybe a
higher stall torque converter and tightening the bands, is there any thing
else you can think of other than adding a torqueflite, that would help these
(IMO) mediocre trannies.

Josh Brown, MCSE
Microsoft Messaging
After Hours Duty Manager