Re: Air Horn for Dak?!

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 23:27:22 EST

I'm kicking around the same idea...plan is to get the proper horn, redneck
or not as long as it says "get the #@%$ out of my way", a small tank to fit
under the front right corner of the bed, and an electric solenoid so it will
run off the existing horn button. I have a line on the tank, 1 gal, 11x7",
and a horn from some towing catalog. Total for the setup will run about 160
dollars American. I may even be able to get a group buy on the tank.
Summer project though, too much tax to pay this year...

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
3" Gibson
K&N homegrown