Sorry, Zirk not found?

From: Richman, Todd (RichmanT@tacom.army.mil)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 11:09:48 EST

All,
I have found all but the zirk in the pitman arm. Can anyone help me locate
this last zirk.
Did anyone have one of the zirks on the tie-rod end balloon up and not ooz
grease? All of the rest of the zirks ozed some grease, but this one, it
just ballooned up in two places like it had a couple of weak spots in the
rubber. Anyone have any problems with these?

Thanks,
Todd
98 4x4, cc, 318, rolltop, power tailgate, s bolt