Re: DML - Problem shifting into O/D

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 15:55:25 EST

My 500 cost me $1250 to have rebuilt, luckily he quoted me a price then did
teh work, he only put down for 250 in labor, should've been like $2000...
it cost me $2200 to have a new 518 tranny and non lockup convertor
installed when i cracked the case on my 500... that was a factory fresh
tranny too, don't rebuild unless you are gonna seriously upgrade...

just my .02,
Chris