DODGE-Different

From: Fred Foust (moparfred@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 14:32:06 EST

I really don't understand all the BS on this site about different mopar
engines. they are ALL made by DC,they are all in put Daks..If you want to
argue,go to a chevy site.overhead cam engines have always been considered to
expensive to mass produce and left mainly to sports cars,Formula,Indy,that
sort of thing.Today is a new era.production on cars and trucks has
evolved,it's kind like when we went from carbs. to injectors, points to
electronic igns.there is some misconception about the new 353 Hemi.it is not
OHC,it's just a smaller redesigned and upgraded version of the old
engines..PEACE