RE: Lift?

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 14:20:27 EST

'97 QC would have been rare :P

The front diff can only get to a 3.92 gear from what I
remember, maybe 4:10 if you are lucky, but for 35-36"
tires you'd need to run 4:56 or more to get useful
power out of your 5.2L.

I plan on going with the tuff-country 5.5 on my
wife's truck hopefully by next year. The 33"s gave it
the right look in my opinion.

Sam '00 RT