Re: Lift?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 16:01:42 EST

why dont you get the 5.5 inch lift and a 3 inch body lift. that should give you room for 35s. I can run 32s on my truck stock with no rubbing. The prohblem is lots of guys run the stock rims with a lifted truck. if you would get the right offset rim you ll be surprised what you can fit. I had 35s on my gmc with 6 inch lift and they rubbed with the stock rims. i went for a set of wider and different offset rims and they didnt even touch. personally i think you can get away with a 5.5 inch lift and 3 inch body and 35x12.5 easilyu
Rob