Re[2]: Lift?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 16:08:07 EST

Gawd! This has gotta' be a marriage made in heaven... I can't imagine saying,
"Gee honey, how's about we put that 5 inch lift or your truck and see how it
looks?". If I said that she would give me that look that says, "I don't/won't
drive a truck" and that follow-up look of, "what the hell is a lift, anyway!".

<<sigh>> some guys have all the luck... ;-)
Tom