Re: Air Dam

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:34:31 EST

It doesn't change the tone of the engine much, but it helped me a little
performance wise. "Breathing is good" You can notice the difference a
little. I doubt it shows up on a dyno anymore than a linewidth, if that, but
the "butt-dyno" felt a little bit of a throttle response improvement.
(Remember that's a 6ers statement... your 8 might like it more.

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4