Re: RE: testing

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:38:13 EST

I have found the testing crap was someone from i-55.com (Not Jon Smith)
It was some one spoofin his address.... he's in the works of gettin it fixed
=)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ