RE: Lift?

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 20:47:39 EST

I am definatly going to eventually lift my truck with the 5.5 Lift and a 3"
body lift. I was going to run 33's for everyday driving, and 35's just for
show. Would the 4.10 gears be ok? I have the V-6 too. I will eventually put
a supercharger on it and possibly a cam to help with the HP, but my big
concern is gears.

Erika