Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7

From: Scott Morris (smorris@i-55.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 21:51:42 EST

Ok then, you have the FASTEST auto 4.7 in the universe. Then you should be
spanking ss's. Let me think about this

NO
Maybe 15.4 but not 13.4, remember you have an automatic(-70 horsies to the
rear wheels)When you come back to our planet, since you must have went to
the moon raceway, you'll realize that it won't happen.

scott
feel free to email.

(maybe your g-tech was in the 5.9 in front of you.)

grasp reallity and realize that