Front tow hooks or hook ?

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 23:29:53 EST

The other day someone mentioned they were going to see about getting a
set-up made for front tow hooks. About that same time, Rob and some
others were discussing using two tow hooks on the rear of the truck vs
using the tailer hitch/ball to pull or be pulled by. I took from those
postings that a single pulling point was best, since two points could
cause torque. My question is wouldn't the same logic be true for the
front of the truck ? Should we look into getting a one point tow hook
(or ring) in front and not two ?
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.