Re: NR Auto......

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 23:45:22 EST

I agree with randall...
the problem is, they are only making ONE set of guages for ONE type of
guage cluster. There were about 4 different one's offered by Chrysler, so
he's really limiting the number of guages he can sell. I personally know
of about 5 people who would love the guages, but they won't fit their
dash... NRauto didn't seem like they really wanted to make the guages to
me either... big thanks to Chris for doin' the dirty work, but it just
wasn't enough info in time to get what everyone wanted...
oh well

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:04:13 -0500 "Randall Brown" <mindz@pcnow.net>
writes:
> I called NR Auto today. They said about 16 people have ordered. He
> sounded
> like they did not even want to make the gauges..."We extended the
> deadline
> till Friday but we are proubly not going to make the gaguges"...They
> whole
> time we.....HE talked i got maybe in 5 words....I'm goin to call
> again and
> just make a order so we have another name on the list. I have the
> moeny in
> my pocket and want those gauges. The rest of the people should
> call...
> hell,i know you DML'ers have friends with older dak's ask them if
> they want
> these gauges, if so give them the number and tell them to call. Well
> I'm
> doing my part. For the next group buy the person should give alittle
> more
> info then was given for this one, just a word of advice. Even though
> eventually we did we did get the info. Well Chris you did a good jub
> setting
> this up even if we dont get the gauges mainly cuz the company sounds
> like
> they dont want to do business. Well thoses are my words of
> wisdon...if thats
> what you call wisdom =)
>

> Thanks
> Randall