NR Auto......

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:04:13 EST

I called NR Auto today. They said about 16 people have ordered. He sounded
like they did not even want to make the gauges..."We extended the deadline
till Friday but we are proubly not going to make the gaguges"...They whole
time we.....HE talked i got maybe in 5 words....I'm goin to call again and
just make a order so we have another name on the list. I have the moeny in
my pocket and want those gauges. The rest of the people should call...
hell,i know you DML'ers have friends with older dak's ask them if they want
these gauges, if so give them the number and tell them to call. Well I'm
doing my part. For the next group buy the person should give alittle more
info then was given for this one, just a word of advice. Even though
eventually we did we did get the info. Well Chris you did a good jub setting
this up even if we dont get the gauges mainly cuz the company sounds like
they dont want to do business. Well thoses are my words of wisdon...if thats
what you call wisdom =)

Thanks
Randall
'94 SLT Ext. Cab V8 5.2L