Re: [Fwd: apology]

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 00:30:34 EST

In a message dated 2/14/00 9:40:33 PM Central Standard Time,
kwjohn@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 I'll have to give credit where due, far too often in the online world
 people neither apologize nor feel that they need to. I'll give him a
 nod for being an adult about the situation.

 Kurt

 Shane Moseley wrote:

> DML: I thought you all might be interested in this also - I have
> already sent a copy to Jon S.
> I also havent (and will not) contacted Aaron directly - I prefer to air
> it here 8-)
>
> Latr,
>
> Shane

Here, Here, I believe he's learned his lesson and he also knows a whole lot
of people will be keeping an eye on his posts to this site( plus if it's his
buddy's fault like he says then i'm sure he'll take care of it for all the
sh*t he's had to take over it.)

MrDakota95