Scott Morris 4.7 Gtech #$#$@! post

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 08:28:33 EST

No you little smartass, if the G-Tech had been in the
5.9 in front of him it would have registered about a
17.0 second 1/4 since PUSHING that slow 360 would have
slown him down. He wasn't being a smartass in his
post, why do you feel you have to be? Be constructive
and helpful or just don't post.

--- Scott Morris <smorris@i-55.com> wrote:
> Ok then, you have the FASTEST auto 4.7 in the
> universe. Then you should be
> spanking ss's. Let me think about this
>

> NO
> Maybe 15.4 but not 13.4, remember you have an
> automatic(-70 horsies to the
> rear wheels)When you come back to our planet, since
> you must have went to
> the moon raceway, you'll realize that it won't
> happen.
>
> scott
> feel free to email.
>
> (maybe your g-tech was in the 5.9 in front of you.)
>
> grasp reallity and realize that

=====
Donny M Hayes
donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com