Re: Speed Density to MAF

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 09:44:20 EST

Aaron wrote:

> actually, I have a very good plan that I am putting together on my truck
> with the help of a dodge tech. I would like to share it, but I don't know if
> anyone would be interested since my opinion is pretty much disregarded at
> this point because of the unfortunate accident.

<massive delete>

Hold on there buddy - give up the goods - then you can go. Just kidding. Some
of us are enjoying your input - but your "so-called" friend might get you into
some real trouble some day. Think of it this way - if he could do something
like that, just imagine how bad he could hurt your Dak...sugar in gas, eggs,
paint remover bombs, etc...

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam w/lots of mods (mine)
'96 IndyRam w/lots of options (wifes) - also a numbered (#142) "Track Truck"