Re: My apology to group Scott Morris Gtech #$#$@!

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 09:51:55 EST

I want to apologize to the group...I have done exactly
what we shouldn't do...let my temper get the best of
me over Scott's post. I sometimes just get very tired
of the whole 'I have an RT so I'm better than you'
mentality. I owned a 98 RT...it was a nice
vehicle...but no better than my 4.7 and I'm sorry to
say, NOT one bit faster. I think we all suspect his
GTech is reporting a fast time..but that is no reason
to just slam him, Scott. Now I'll go back to reading
and try not to waste any more of the Groups time with
these stupid little flame wars.