Re: Re: R/T or 360 exhaust question

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:54:21 EST

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Awe man, here comes a new thread.

I was at the track not too long ago and a dude came up to my friend with the
R/T and asked him why "It ran 14.8s stock and now 15.3s with the M1".

The M1 KILLS TORQUE! these trucks are heavy and need all the torque they
can get. Long intake runners are one of the main torque makers. -why Dodge
has high-torque/low horse motors.

Not worth it to lose that much torque and gain MINIMAL ponies. Keep the
stock and PORT IT!

Just ask the guy with the 12.90 R/T, I'm sure he has no idea what he is
talking about. (sarcasm)
TORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUE
                    is an R/Ts friend.
TORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUETORQUE