Sway-Bar bushings

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:29:57 EST

we'll it looks like I found out what was causing the shaking problem in
the front-end. I've mentioned the sway-bay end links are about trashed
but they are starting to get worse and you really notice it when you
corner. The truck now takes bumps really hard compared to a week ago. I
didn't think this would do this but the more I think about it it makes
sense. To make sure i'm going to replace the crappy front rotors while
i'm at it (see other post) so if it's still there i'm lost. It's
definately not the shocks since they are brand new and they are not
leaking. Besides the truck would be really mushy in the front not kinda
harsh.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318