Re: Georgia meet...

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 23:43:18 EST

I may be able to make it but not sure at this time will have to let you know as
the time gets closer. I aslo need to know wherabouts this is. If it's around
Atlanta which side? I might just take my vacation a little sooner and drop by on
the way to Bryson City (that's for Jon). Get me some info if you can, Atlanta's
about 9 hrs from me.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318