RE: LSD in light snow

From: Kentucky Kayak (kykayak@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 23:25:35 EST

I just replaced an '95 S-10 2WD without LSD with a '00 Dak 4WD with LSD. My
house is 1/2 mile, all uphill, from the main road. The old S-10 practically
came up the road sideways in snow from spinning one tire. This past month with
the new Dak in the snow, came straight up the hill, no problems at all. Didn't
even have to engage the 4WD. I was amazed at the difference the LSD made in
light snow, say up to 4". And of course, it's nice to have the 4WD to fall back
on in case I run into something the LSD can't handle

Zane Harris

--
Zane Harris
kykayak@home.com