Re: DML - Ben

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 13:40:15 EST

I had a slighlt hotter rebuild done. i was only running a 6 though. For
reference when I went down to have my new 518 installed i cost me $350 just
for teh installation, on the 500 it was $250 for take out, rebuild and
install... I figured I wasn't gonna make enough power to break teh tranny
again... I was wrong... I am very happy with the 518 though... well as
happy as you can be with an auto, I just bought a stick and since it is new
I love it.... just my $.02

Chris