Re: Re: Glad I bought --SQUEAK

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 21:52:21 EST

I'm alway skeptical of dealerships, but I had a good experience for a
change. You're right about getting it in writing although it sounded like
the practice of replacing the whole EFI unit (rails, injectors, etc) was
routine. I had a piece of the center console come loose one time and,
intead of replacing the piece, they gave me a whole new console! Actually,
I bought the warranty from a guy at Carlin who had the personality and
intelect of potato, but the guys I dealt with in the service department
seemed really professional. I'm going to request the same mechanic every
time. He was way cool and showed me a few tricks about the steering and
such. That reminds me, I need an alignment...any shops you could recommend
in the area? I did get the DML figured out, I guess I was just impatient.
My monitor did go out on me though...5 days after I got it! Called Dell
though and had a new one the next day.

Jason (annoying squeaky noise hater)