Re: Glad I bought --SQUEAK

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 21:08:53 EST

 Hey Jason, glad you got the squeak fixed. A few years ago, I wouldn't of
taken my dog to Carlin Dodge to be fixed. They had about the worst salesmen
and service on the planet. They felt they knew everything and treated their
customers like they had rabies. GO BACK TO THE SERVICEMAN THAT SAID THEY
WOULD REPLACE THE INJECTORS--GET IT IN WRITING. One reason is because if
that serviceman gets FIRED or TRANSFERRED, you don't have anything saying
that they were going to do anything . Ain't strange noises a BITCH to locate
and isolate? I have a noise on my '95, and I think it's the new brake pads
on the front left. I've had the truck up on a lift and rotated the wheels(of
course no noise), but when its down on the ground and I'm in reverse, it's
sounds like a wheel bearing. The place I had the brakes done say it's the
brake pad rubbing on a part of the rotor that wasn't used with the original
pads-hence the grinding.
  Sorry I couldn't help you with your computer before-I don't know much
about about them. Hope you have your problem fixed. I did notice the other
day, that y;ou got another computer.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green