Re: pitman arm Zirk not found?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 17:50:39 EST

> Anyone know where the pitman arm zirk is?
> Thanks,
> Todd

I just replaced the pitman arm on my Dak a few weeks ago, and there wasnt
one on the factory pitman arm and there isnt one on the new Dana Perfect
Circle pitman arm. I figure if the factory one lasted 117,000 miles the Dana
one should also, plus it has a lifetime warranty anyways. I did replace my
factory idler arm last winter and the factory one only had 1 grease fitting,
the new one I put on had 2 grease fittings.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6