Re: Re: 5.2 vs4.7 SEANS FOLLOW-UP (LONG)

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 17:26:51 EST

yeah yeah, hardy har har... so i spelled write wrong... i really don't know
how i managed to do that...

no need to apologize, you're entitled to your opinions, and even if you're
completely wrong, that's fine. j/k =)

Sean Bruckman

"yeah, he's laughin', he's havin' a good time... yeah, laugh it up clown!"
"YER-GONNA-DIE-CLOWN!!!"
-adam sandler