Re: Catbacks and Mufflers

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 14:30:04 EST

Steven-- If you want to get a GREAT customer exhaust,
call Ed Hansen Muffler shop in San Diego. Make an
appointment, drive down to SD, and get the best
installation available. ED is known nation wide, and
is featured in most all auto/truck publication. I
will have my RT there once my roll pan arrives for a
dual exit setup. Highly recommended.

Sam '00 RT

--- "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>