Re: RE: Scott Morris 4.7 Gtech #$#$@! post

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 12:40:07 EST

Oh yeah, I forgot!! If you dont set the Gtech level with respect to the
truck and the ground, you can get false measurements. Wanna go faster, set
the rear of the Gtech down, wanna go slower, set the rear of the Gtech up,
only problem is I dont think it will work if is isnt very close to level
becuase the Gtech it self wont allow it to run...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke