PowerTrax No-Slip

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 11:52:03 EST

If anyone's interested in buying one of these units, Unitrax seems to be the
company to deal with. Company details are as follows:

Unitrax Differentials, Drivelines & Overdrives
1280 North Sunshine Way
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-4327

After reading Gary's post, he has already installed a no-slip in his 9 1/4
(re-printed below), I decided to call Devin King as the "ship-date" for my 8
1/4 no slip kept getting pushed back by Summit. I really can't add anything to
Gary's post except to say it was a pleasure to talk to Devin as he really seems
to know his stuff.

I have no real complaint with Summit, but I canceled my order with them and
will purchase from Unitrax when the unit is available. While Unitrax can't
deliver any faster, my decision was based on price ($384.50 from Unitrax and
over $400 from Summit) and the fact that the salesperson really seemed to know
about the product.

Just thought this might be helpful.
Tom

Post re-print:

"I ordered my PowerTrax No-Slip from Unitrax, they are about 15 min. from the
PowerTrax plant in Anaheim, CA area. The link is http://www.gearedbyunitrax.com
and my contact was Devin King, he answered all of my questions by e-mail and
then when I called to order he talked to me for like 20 mins. and told me about
all the ones they had installed in the shop and how they worked out. He seemed
genuinely interested in my satisfaction and seemed like he had a lot of
confidence in the product. Also he told me they didn't even stock them they
just went over to the factory when they needed one and got a good deal on them.
he also gave me the best deal, and I called 4 different companies on the
internet. (shipping was free) I actually got it in 6 days and I am in NY
state!!

Gary"